Happie is the world’s easiest-to-use candidate attraction platform. With Happie our clients can capture their entire talent universe, engage them through hyper-personalized, automated, multichannel outreach, excite them with beautiful careers pages, and look great with awesome reporting.
If you have a proven track record in client-facing marketing consulting and want to get in on an early stage startup about to take off, we should connect!
The Marketing Consultant is a client-facing role that will provide marketing consulting directly to a book of strategic accounts, helping them design and execute recruitment marketing plans. Your work will include all aspects of modern digital marketing: strategy development, brand, persona, and value proposition development; visual design and content creation; and will be executed across multiple channels; social, email and paid media programs.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the recruiting Account Management teams to develop client-specific marketing strategies that drive candidate engagement in targeted audiences.
- As the domain expert in marketing own the marketing consulting relationship with the customer.
- Manage clients’ progress and expectations; create project management schedules, deliverables and presentation decks in order to manage clients’ progress and expectations throughout their lifecycle.
- Work closely with AMs and AEs to help grow revenue both from existing accounts as well as help close new logos.
- Opportunity to travel to top accounts for strategic in-person meetings.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven success in managing marketing campaigns for strategic accounts at an agency or consulting company.
- Project management experience including designing and managing timelines and deliverables.
- Incredible presentation skills - you can whip together PPT deck like there’s no tomorrow. You love to present to groups and can hold the attention of a room. Your writing is excellent, and a typos makes you crazy 😉
- An ability to network within an organization, uncovering new opportunities and strengthen Happie’s relationships at all levels.
- A deep commitment to customer service and satisfaction– this is the skill you have used to build your business in the past.
- Organized and accustomed to working with CRM and marketing software.
- Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded–someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
Why you'll love being part of the Happie team!
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, and commuter.
- Very generous PTO policy that includes an entire week off at Christmas, summer Fridays, “Happie” Birthday off in addition to paid vacation and sick time.
- Supportive and fun company culture with regular team building, outings, Happie hours & social events.
- Weekly catered lunches and homemade soup of the week.
- Career development and ongoing professional coaching and mentoring.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2WlXmHa