Associate Brand Manager
We are The Boston Beer Company. We are Samuel Adams. We brew some of the best craft beers. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next Associate Brand Manager – Samuel Adams in Boston, MA.
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) is a curious, driven individual; knows how to mix imagination & strategy; brings a roll up your sleeves attitude to execute flawlessly. You will play an integral role in the marketing of key product launches and brand campaigns, with experience across creative storytelling, social media and experiential marketing. You are adept at maximizing ideas from a diverse cross-functional team to build and execute 360 programming. Our ABM takes pride in bringing the Samuel Adams brand to life every day. Their dedication to executing the brand strategy balanced with the ability to turn on a dime when things change make them a cornerstone to our team.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the development and implementation of a brand plan to drive sustainable, long-term growth while delivering the budget and execute strategy for the current fiscal year.
- Generate creative ideas that support brand needs that gain consumer and customer traction.
- Manage internal and agency creative with strong briefing that drives cohesive communication for packaging, point of sale.
- Oversee & manage the design & delivery of marketing support tactics on a cross functional team. This includes product, packaging & merchandising materials for everyday and event specific retail program windows.Programming will be engaging to both consumers and retailers. Activations should support distribution, generate display activity and activate on and off premise features.
- Create & present selling materials that provide the sales organization with compelling rationale for customers to support brand initiatives.
- Track, analyze & generate data and reports that lead to insights that drive action plans.
- Represent & support the brand at events, promotional activities, sales meetings.
- Strong presentation skills & ability to sell your ideas to the team.
What We're Looking For:
- Creative: Demonstrated ability to gather consumer insights through quantitative and qualitative market research and translate into creative marketing communications / initiatives / solutions.
- Leader: Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to project completion. Must have proven inter-personal and communication skills.
- Data Driven: Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, add value and provide action-oriented recommendations in-line with business objectives.
- Action Oriented: Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and able to succeed in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a results-oriented consumer product marketing role at a nimble, fast paced consumer packaged goods (CPG) company or brand centric agency.
- Start-Up experience valued
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA nice to have
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2MTo1HJ