Associate, Business Development
Here at A&G, we are seeking an Associate to join our Business Development team.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, can toggle between different projects, and aren’t afraid of a little chaos, this role might just be perfect for you. We need a hard-working individual who is organized, proactive & collaborative. Someone who’s not afraid to dive into various projects, who efficiently manages their time. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude.
Have you ever thought about how advertising and business intersect? Business Development will provide a holistic view of how an agency operates, providing collaboration between departments and across capabilities, so being a people-person is a must. You’ll be working with the Business Development and Executive Leadership team to help sell & grow our agency– not in a sales-ey, cold-calling fashion, but in the following capacity:
- Supporting various new business pitches across industries & verticals from start to finish
- Responsible for internal briefing documents supporting each pitch opportunity
- Supporting agency marketing efforts including (but not limited to) social channel management, outbound marketing initiatives, website management, etc.
- Owner of status reports across business development and agency marketing efforts, updating and sharing with the Executive Team on a weekly basis
- Responsible for owning internal agency database, which includes agency case studies, employee bios and headshots, and more
- Will report to the Associate Director of Business Development, with direct exposure to the Executive Level Team
What would help you successfully accomplish the above:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business and/or Advertising
- Exposure to New Business or experience at another advertising/marketing agency is ideal
- Attention to detail– editing and proofing skills are a must
- Professionalism and business writing skills are also important
- Being proactive and nimble is a must– seeking an individual who is able to juggle different projects and deadlines at once
- Project/time management skills are critical for meeting deadlines and deliverables each week
- A ‘people-person’ is a plus– this role is extremely collaborative and will require working across departments
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2TWB2Xh