Associate Customer Success Manager
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s Customer Success organization, you are responsible for the value Forrester delivers to our largest clients. You will guide Forrester’s vendor clients to their desired outcomes while driving great value in their partnership with Forrester.
- Strengthen the health of client relationships by understanding the client’s business initiatives and mapping them to Forrester’s products and services. The focus is on driving client engagement, ensuring account retention, and uncovering additional enrichment opportunities within the account.
- Create, execute, and deliver a strong client engagement strategy within each account, informed by the sales representative’s overall account strategy and vision.
- Onboard new clients, contribute to quarterly and annual partnership reviews, and collaborate with the sales rep to create and present renewal decks.
- Align with the sales representative on the account strategy and maintain regular contact to discuss account health, value capture, engagement levels, and opportunities captured.
- Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased, ensuring that client success measures are met and value from Forrester is maximized.
- Two years’ experience driving successful, solution-oriented client engagement; handling difficult internal and external business challenges; and delivering exceptional client service that results in high client retention.
- Experience balancing multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints.
- Comfortable working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and collaborating with other divisions to achieve strong business results.
- Successful navigation of business processes for high client advocacy.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and a proficiency in leveraging internal systems.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2ONMHVL