Analyst, Customer Experience
About This Role:
Forrester’s customer experience (CX) research group serves professionals who are responsible — in whole or part — for customer experience initiatives at their companies. Our clients work mostly at large companies and have titles like vice president of customer experience, director of customer experience, chief marketing officer, or chief executive officer. Sometimes they have more specialized titles such as creative director or manager of usability. Our research spans interactions within channels like the web, phone (call centers), IVR, retail environments, and kiosks, as well as interactions that go across those channels.
Our new Analyst will conduct primary and secondary research in support of Forrester’s customer experience products and research. She or he must possess the intellectual curiosity and energy to maintain current knowledge of best practices for specific topic areas like customer experience strategy, customer understanding, user-centered design, customer experience governance, customer experience measurement, or building a customer-centric culture.
Our new CX Analyst works as part of a small but global team and collaborates with other team members in all aspects of the job. She or he will:
- Develop a deep understanding of what Forrester clients require to be successful as customer experience professionals.
- Conduct research into all aspects of the responsibilities of the customer experience professional, including how to benchmark the customer experience of a channel or an entire company, how to make the business case for funding customer experience initiatives, and how to transform the business to be more customer-centric.
- Help define the future of customer experience as a business strategy by painting an accurate, forward-looking view of how it will evolve and what results it can produce.
- Write three to four long research reports per year that analyze current best practices or convey new ideas in a rich business context.
- Write 10 short research reports per year on industry events, technology happenings, and user trends.
- Consult with clients to apply Forrester’s research in the context of their specific business environment and help solve their problems.
- Provide telephone and email inquiry responses to queries placed by Forrester clients.
- Provide presales support via telephone and face-to-face meetings with Forrester prospects as arranged by Forrester’s sales and marketing teams.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored conferences, briefings, and webinars.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2JkaMxo