Associate Marketing Manager – Lifestyle
The US Marketing Associate Manager of Lifestyle is responsible for growing the New Balance brand/Lifestyle Category by assisting in the development/execution of US Lifestyle Marketing strategies and plans, as go-to-market execution with priority Tier 1 and Tier 2 Lifestyle Specialty retail partners including Kith, Concepts, DTLR, Shoe City, Kicks USA, Journey’s, Shoe Palace, Jimmy Jazz, Robert Wayne and Nordstrom. This role must have a deep understanding of the Lifestyle footwear/apparel space and the New Balance Lifestyle target consumers. This individual will be responsible for working directly with the Marketing Manager and cross functional teams to develop US plans that amplify the global direction and the full US Lifestyle Integrated Marketing plans to generate brand awareness and preference amongst New Balance target lifestyle consumers. This is inclusive of exclusive collaborations, in-store programming, digital activation tool kit, sales associate initiatives, events and social media content creation. Also, working directly with the priority retailers to build out and manage retailer specific marketing plans to drive conversion within the Lifestyle Specialty channel.
The position will assist the Marketing Manager in briefing 3rd-party creative on concepts, managing projects through to implementation and evaluating program performance relative to key performance indicators.
The Associate Manager will cultivate external customer relationships, maintaining open lines of communication to fulfill program objectives. This position will set and track program goals and metrics, analyze marketing spending, and determine efficient reporting systems to measure the success of plans. This role will partner closely with the broader US marketing team, Global Marketing Team and Product Business Units, Merchandising and Sales to ensure alignment on strategy and cross-channel consistency.
- Develop a strong understanding of the New Balance target Lifestyle consumers and key product stories. Attain a deep understanding of the business needs and key strategies for US Lifestyle and develop customized retailer marketing programs.
- Assist the Marketing Manager of US Lifestyle in the development of US brand lifestyle strategy, calendar and plan execution.
- Manage customer product launch campaigns for priority Tier 1 and Tier 2 retail partners
- Provide clear communication of the US Lifestyle Marketing go-to-market plans and constantly monitor project progress to ensure the end result is consistent with original intent.
- Provide guidance to internal team on creative needs
- Regularly track program performance against key performance indicators, communicating results to broader channel marketing, Global Marketing, Product Development and Sales. Identify, recommend and pursue opportunities to continuously optimize program performance, based upon key learnings.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5-7 years of marketing or applicable experience
- Understanding of the Lifestyle category and Lifestyle Specialty retail channel
- Strong communication & organizational skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Travel required--approximately 30
Apply on the company site here: http://bit.ly/2zzpNa4