The Brand Manager has ownership of day-to-day client relationships and manages all project details to ensure the success of implemented communication plans.
The Brand Team are the shepherds of the brand, keepers of relationships and the face of the agency. We motivate, enable and energize the extended brand teams to be their very best. We are the marketing, category and business experts for all of our clients. We not only make sure our accounts run efficiently and profitably but we lead our clients towards the future by helping them grow and innovate.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop knowledge of the client’s business and demonstrate that understanding through day-to-day management of the account
- Primary day-to-day client liaison for projects, including presentation of work to client
- Development of inter-departmental Briefs
- Leader of project-specific internal and external meetings as appropriate
- Lead and manage projects from initiation to completion with assistance from Brand Supervisor and/or Assistant Brand Manager as needed
- Coordination of action items for all inter-departmental projects
- Demonstrate a clear, persuasive writing and presentation style
- Ensures work meets brand and project objectives/strategies and agency quality standards.
- Assist in the development and accuracy of project timelines and budgets
- Strong understanding and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy
- Reviews and submits to client all invoices once confirmed correct
- 2-3 years of prior marketing or advertising agency experience required
- Must be collaborative and organized with clear and concise communication style
- Proficiency in use of Google Drive (docs, sheets, slides) Excel, Keynote/Powerpoint and experience with agency financial systems are required
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills required
- College degree required
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2RB7Gry