Brand Partnerships Project Manager
Wayfair’s Brand Partnerships marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team!
This dynamic role works cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to execute and evaluate co-marketing campaigns that mutually benefit Wayfair and its partners. Managing these partnerships and processes requires familiarity with marketing communications and data analysis. As a member of this internal and external-facing team, you will work closely with a Senior Project Manager to bring these various campaigns to life, track results, and evaluate performance to strategically improve and evolve campaigns over time. You’ll also work cross-functionally with the broader Wayfair marketing organization.
Who we are: The Brand Partnerships team builds mutually beneficial co-marketing campaigns with blue-chip brands across several key verticals including: Real Estate, Finance, Travel, Food and Beverage, and Fashion and Beauty. The goal of these partnerships is to be a mutual win-win for Wayfair, the Partner and both sets of customers. These campaigns drive incremental value to the business in the form of revenue, traffic to site, brand awareness, and other KPI’s depending on the elements of the campaign.
- Work alongside Brand Partnerships Senior Project Manager to build, launch, monitor and evaluate Brand campaigns that advance the business
- Manage project trackers and prioritize deliverables to ensure execution of key milestone steps are on track and met. Communicate status and changes to internal stakeholders and Partner
- Evaluate and maintain accurate reporting of campaign KPI’s as pre-determined at start of campaign such as revenue, traffic and efficiency. Maintain accurate internal reporting of team monthly dashboard
- Own and manage relationships with two key lanes of Partners –Transactional Partners and Integrated Brand Partners
- Establish trusting relationships and collaborate effectively with other Marketing/PR, Storefront, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Category Managers across the Wayfair business
- Troubleshoot challenges, identify areas of opportunity, and problem solve accordingly by proactively offering solutions to Manager
- Assist with idea generation and testing of new marketing opportunities
- Function as an adjunct to the Senior Project Manager, completing tasks as assigned
- 5-7 years of prior work experience in a related field in digital marketing, marketing communications or advertising
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently; must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Outstanding communicator who is flexible and attuned to shifting priorities, and can influence across groups effectively
- Comfortable in fast-paced technology-driven business and high degree of comfort with change
- Experience with data analysis and SQL preferred (or interest in learning SQL)
- Prior coordinator, account management or project management experience a plus
- Great attitude and a sense of humor – we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment!
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2My9QHi