Content Marketing Manager
Happie is the world’s easiest-to-use candidate attraction platform. With Happie our clients can capture their entire talent universe, engage them through hyper-personalized, automated, multichannel outreach, excite them with beautiful careers pages, and look great with awesome reporting.
Happie is looking for a content marketing manager to develop valuable content about the future of recruiting. You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality blogs, videos, whitepapers, ebooks, as well as sales enablement materials with a focus of promoting that content to the talent acquisition industry. You’ll be working closely with our Digital Marketing and Product Manager, as well as cross-functionally with all teams to ensure the same brand message.
Here are some signs that you’d be a great fit in this role:
- You are a relentless content creator-- you likely have a blog, website, youtube channel, or other content of your own that you publish regularly.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience including at least three years creating on a highly-productive marketing team.
- You have spent time creating content targeting B2B audiences.
- Strong writing skills, with experience in blogging, technical writing, and copy editing.
- Fluency in social media, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and a track record of cultivating an audience and building relationships with influencers.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, and experience managing a CMS.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, and experience growing inbound traffic by winning battles for page rank against our competitors.
- You’re remarkably positive, scrappy, and flexible – all necessary attributes in our early-stage, rapidly growing startup environment.
- Major Plus: You have excellent design skills, with experience in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and the ability to create visually compelling content that converts.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of content marketing at Happie, including crafting our thought-leadership platform and influencing our brand direction.
- You’ll be delivering a carefully curated content calendar bringing value to our audience.
- You’ll create blog posts, ebooks, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and video content.
- You’ll be working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Manager to create a wealth of valuable content for talent acquisition and HR leaders.
- Why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll have the freedom to create and try out bold ideas, and see if they stick. We love experimentation and innovation!
- You’ll make a major impact within a fast growing company, and building your personal brand at the same time.
- You’ll gain the experience to set yourself up for a leadership role in marketing.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2RQwTmz