We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
DraftKings is seeking a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a love of sports. You’ll play an integral role in the creation of brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns, bringing forth ideas informed by company goals. This role is crucial in maintaining the authenticity of the brand’s content.
What you’ll do as a Copywriter:
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns that supports the sensibilities of the brand and generates extraordinary results.
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign work for sponsored partnership opportunities.
- Work with creative director, art director, designers, coders, and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work.
- Provide direction to members of the design team for given campaigns.
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals.
- What skills you will use:
What skills you will use:
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism, or a related field) and three to five years in a marketing copywriting role.
- A passion for writing, love of sports and sports culture, and a relevant portfolio.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders and quick deadlines.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2QsKQCC