At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- We are currently looking for a Copywriter to work out of our Boston office. The Copywriter will work for ICA, Puma’s internal creative agency (ICA).
- The ICA conceives, designs, writes, lays out, and aids in the production of creative content for the Puma brand. The content is based on strategies developed by the various brand business units. Members of ICA are split up amongst the various business units and they report to the Head of Brand Creative.
- The content developed by ICA is applied across various channels in an effort to express brand vision and to inspire purchase of Puma products. The members of ICA aid in the creation of graphic presentations that communicate mood, and express creative vision.
- The successful candidate will direct and manage the production of the brand’s creative materials, combining influences of sport, fashion and lifestyle. They will bring new campaigns to market in a wide variety of creative executions for print, outdoor, in-store, and on-line channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a professional writer within the consumer goods and/or sports and lifestyle industry
- Thorough understanding of creative process with a focus on storytelling
- Understanding of how to take storylines through every step of the process – from idea summaries to tech copy
- General knowledge of Mac design programs a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to effectively work with senior management to brainstorm, design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
- Experience directing and overseeing photo shoots under aggressive, time-sensitive conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function autonomously and in a cooperative, diverse group
- Strong information seeking skills and a penchant for resourcefulness
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills
- Experience in the fashion, athletic/apparel industry a plus
- Experience with retail/commercial design a plus
- Travel may be required
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2E7ll4E