Customer Relations Coordinator
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Represents Dunkin Brands in a professional manner to provide value added support to our brands (Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins), our corporate initiatives and to maintain customer loyalty
- Solves franchise and field support issues and explores resolutions, by actively listening, acknowledging, and assessing the situation to determine the appropriate course of action
- Uses internal systems to accurately categorize customer contact reasons/experiences, logs, tracks and closes out case Franchisee inquiries upon resolution
- Uses common sense and business sense to ensure that issues are raised to Senior Consumer Relations Coordinator and Manager when appropriate
- Escalates issues to the DBI Operational Teams and Franchisee, follows up as necessary
- Actively participate in daily departmental communications, to maintain awareness of new and existing products and operational changes as well as new company initiatives
- Ensures data/report integrity by continuously understanding use of tools and the business need for information
- Successfully completes ongoing intensive product and store operations training programs as well as departmental and customer service training
What You’ll Need-
- Four year degree preferred
- Strong customer service with experience in resolving customer service issues
- Ability to multitask using multiple databases to accurately respond to inquiries
- Ability to accept constructive feedback to continuously ensure improved quality performance
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to quickly recognize escalating trends and problem solve potential root causes
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
More information here: http://bit.ly/2QC6CmV