Customer Success Manager
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, upselling and cross selling. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience.
Check out some of our customer stories here.
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth transition and on-boarding experience
- Run the full sales cycle for any opportunity for any existing customer account
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty
- Identify growth opportunities and bring them to close
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- 2+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with negotiation and renewal experience.
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and overcome pricing objections for upsell/cross sell activities.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work full time out of our Boston office
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
More information here: http://bit.ly/2AtttvH