Criteo Published: November 10, 2019
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Do you enjoy working on real-world business problems that can be solved using data? It’s not just about crunching numbers – we work with cross-functional business units and transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data. We use these statistics to tell stories that are used to make strategic decisions.
As a Data Analyst in the Customer Experience & Strategy team you will be working closely with the largest Mid-Market clients to optimize their campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer challenging analytical questions. This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
· 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan
· Competitive compensation
· Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
· Generous vacation policy
· Happy hour, snacks, game and nap rooms
· Travel & reimbursement options
· 401(k) fully vested matching
What you'll do:
- Identify and develop innovative analysis to address business challenges and client needs.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Criteo’s technology, products, and position in the marketplace
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine opportunities to have a positive impact on client performance
- Manage controlled A/B test design, execution, analysis and presentation of results
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units to provide strategic recommendations to the commercial teams.
- Act as a business partner to strategic leadership teams, to help drive client strategy and direction.
- Effectively communicate complex analysis to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Business, Economics, etc.)
- 2+ years of working with large-scale databases and translating insights to a non-technical audience.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, statistical analysis, and data visualization.
- Experience with Python & Object-oriented Programming, or a strong interest in learning it is preferred
- Comfortable in communicating client strategy directly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy scaling and automating business tasks and processes.
- Eager to work with a global, distributed team to impact our operations and 20,000 clients around the world.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2O1VK27