Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for identifying content opportunities and developing content strategies that support client business objectives and their end users’ needs. Together with a cross-functional agile team comprised of user experience, visual design, copy, development, brand and project management, the person in this role leads content development from concept through production and delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Partner with stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions and/or approaches
- Create content strategy deliverables including content audits and assessments, gap analyses, content models, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, content migration and training plans
- Develop clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications; collaborate on the creation of new systems to tag and organize new and existing content and site navigation.
- Partner with UX and development to define user models and interfaces and content types for new/updated features and functionality
- Collaborate on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes
- Analyze and advise on content governance, development and management
- Responsible for managing, procuring, writing and publishing digital content for various outlets to support client deliverables.
- Manage all web and digital content including writing, editing and proofreading new content while insuring that all content meet established brand standards and content strategies.
- Manage and modify content which is inside of our clients Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Manage the process of our clients in collecting, editing, organizing and importing content for application builds and maintenance.
- Serve as the CMS Content Authoring subject matter expert (WordPress, Drupal, ...)
- 2 years or more of experience as a content, manager, editor, strategist or web writer focused on user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or related field
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and the importance of high-quality, relevant content for search visibility
- Experience using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information to improve content
- Passion for creating great user experiences with actionable knowledge of the digital landscape including current industry and user trends, emerging technologies, and standards.
- Understanding of interaction design and information architecture with regards to content strategy
- Experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy and nomenclature
- Ability to scope, organize and execute multiple projects with interrelated goals
- Proven ability to work in agile teams, in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Sketch, Invision, Gather Content a plus
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2ARbijW