Digital Strategy Manager
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
For three generations, Winston Flowers has been the premier boutique florist and garden retailer in the Boston. Today, our company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios, one of 60,000 square feet in Boston and one of 12,000 square feet in New York, and seven retail shops throughout Massachusetts and Greenwich, Connecticut, including a two-acre garden center in Chestnut Hill. From the beginning and still today, our mission has been to beautify and enliven both the indoor and outdoor environments where we live, work, and relax.
- Manage the Winston Flowers website as its own business unit. Responsible for strategic and tactical website operations each day, and continued sales growth.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Winston Flowers customer experience. Identify and fill website gaps with ideas to grow subscribers, improve their customer experience, increase conversion rates, and boost efficiencies across the website.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the website by producing analysis reports pertaining to website performance, navigation, traffic analysis, usability, and content.
- Lead all website projects, overseeing the web development team from ideation to development to implementation.
- Troubleshoot, anticipate, and resolve all issues related to the website and act as liaison with web development team.
- Run internal reports to assess merchandising space and manipulate alignment of products to drive sales. Send daily product updates to company.
- Oversee agency to effectively manage pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms. Leverage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to optimize the customer’s search for Winston Flowers and related terms.
- Assist in defining email strategy and managing lists for email distribution.
- Gather, manipulate, and produce daily/weekly/monthly reports and analysis, including daily marketing performance, for all areas of the business.
- Flexible to perform other special projects as business needs require.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or business analytics field
- Candidates must possess a blend of business and technical savvy, as well as excel in the following areas: strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, presentation skills, and interpersonal, verbal and written communication. Must have a passion for data analytics.
- Knowledge of website content management systems is essential.
- Must be master of strategic reporting from Google Analytics. Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with familiarity with pivot tables and v-lookups a plus.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to resolve issues independently in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2ENwqve