Email Marketing Associate
The E-mail Marketing Associate plays a mission-critical role in Customer Retention, managing the production and execution of mailings which drive a significant portion of our business. This role will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process for several of our brands.
• Manage end-to-end production process for email campaigns
• Manage and prioritize the pipeline of email campaigns
• Solicit requirements, specs, assets from business analysts for email campaigns
• Manage internal deadlines for each campaign and communicate with creative execution team, and business unit stakeholders to ensure completion
• Work with creative team and business stakeholders to ensure concepts align with objectives
• Hold cross-functional partners accountable for timely completion of deliverables
• QA all emails, ensuring content is accurate and links work
• Optimize results for email campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy etc.
• Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, and trends.
• Provide and implement recommendations for continual improvement of email campaign process
• Build new email templates and other email communication in response to and in anticipation of business needs
• Outstanding project and people management skills
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• High energy, self-driven, self-aware, accountable, and excellent at follow-up communication
• Interested in email marketing, the email creative process, and working with creative people
• Passion for online shopping and the home a plus
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2IvTJfa