Email Marketing Manager
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
- As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and management of an email marketing strategy aimed at driving online and in-store traffic and promoting overall brand goals. You will also oversee the team responsible for the deployment of emails.
- Translate business priorities in order to develop an annual email plan, including audience definition, scheduling/frequency recommendations, and test plans that maximize business results online and in store. This email strategy will work within the overarching digital marketing strategy and ladder up to the individual brand business goals
- Consult with the brand marketing team as well as the creative teams on email creative best practices (message length, mobile first layout, CTAs, etc.)
- Partner with the Loyalty, Media, and Brand teams to provide recommendations for email lead generation to support the growth of the TJX Customer database. This includes the implementation of acquisition, retention, and win-back email strategies
- Manage 3rd party relationship with email service providers including brand specific strategic planning sessions, day to day operations, delivery management, and reporting & optimizations
- Oversee staff and develop them for future growth, coach staff on performance and professional development
- Guide competitive research.
- Participate in cross functional sharing in development of email center of excellence.
- Manage email marketing budget
- Develop monthly email channel plans
- Develop a monthly Email Calendar and corresponding email content that achieves online and in store sales objectives and aligns with merchandise flows.
- Partner cross-functionally (CI&A, Creative, Brand, Visual Merchandising, Digital Customer Experience) to ensure a flawless end to end customer experience for each email
- Provide feedback on email creative based on channel best practices and consumer behavior
- Develop email segmentation strategies on a campaign by campaign basis
- Develop behavioral email plan and ensure integration between behavioral email program and broader email program.
- Partner with Customer Insights & Analytics team to measure overall effectiveness of the channel
- Partner with Customer Insights & Analytics team to create predictive models and advanced segmentation for improved targeting ROI
- Responsible for ongoing management of Inbox placement and development of strategies to ensure optimal deliverability
- Oversee email execution
- Daily analysis of campaign results and provide optimization recommendations to improve results
- Create monthly/quarterly reviews and recommendations on how to maximize effectiveness of the email channel
- Monitor results of unsubscribe and inactive rates and implement tactics to maintain and grow a healthy email database
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in multi-channel (site & store) email marketing with a proven track record of developing email marketing strategies. Knowledge of Retail Business a plus.
- Experience working with Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms (i.e. ExactTarget, Yesmail, Responsys, SilverPop, Epsilon, CheetahMail, etc).
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Proven experience interfacing with cross-functional teams.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables".
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience drawing recommendations from web analytics.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2kgYbTD