Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Care.com is the largest and fastest-growing technology platform for online care services, helping families, businesses, and corporate employees find high-quality care for their kids, pets, parents, and homes. We're seeking innovative, entrepreneurial, and genuinely nice people to join our collaborative team. If that describes you, we want to hear from you! A career at Care.com offers countless ways to grow and have a real effect on a young, exciting company.
We are looking to hire an Acquisition Marketing Manager with a passion for growth, to help market and acquire new customers for Care.com. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for executing and managing the strategic and tactical components of our SEM campaigns across multiple lines of the business. You will be expected to contribute to the strategy and execution, as well as the daily maintenance of our accounts.
You should have experience and demonstrated hands-on ability with a variety of digital marketing tools and have a strong grasp on current digital marketing technology and strategies with an emphasis on SEM and TV. You will evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective on adoption. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, data driven, technically savvy and ready to roll up their sleeves to manage large scale campaigns.
- Actively manage and implement large scale user acquisition campaigns and budgets across SEM and TV with the focus on growing new users and maximizing ROI.
- Provide ongoing campaign management and optimization with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting.
- Negotiate ad buys, manage contract approval process, manage monthly budgets and spending reconciliations.
- Work cross functionally with CRM, brand and product teams to grow our new customer base, and to improve ROI of the acquisition channels.
- Maximize the number of new customers at a positive ROI.
- Collaborate with teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions
- Pull and analyze large amounts of data
- Work cross functionally with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds.
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with direct expertise in leading performance marketing campaigns especially SEM (TV optional).
- At least 3 years of experience in Google Adwords platform
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition.
- A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with desktop editor tools and API integrations.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities for program
- B/S Degree
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions
- Proficient in platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions, Tableau, etc.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2ORrURe