Manager Seasonal Planning And Content Strategy- Digital Commerce
Converse Published: October 15, 2018
Are you a digital storyteller? Can you lead the creation of unique and engaging content that brings products to life, inspires consumers to fall in love with Converse, and drives business results? Do you want to work with great people who are passionate about their work and aren’t afraid to try new ways of doing things? If so, come join our crew.
As the Manager of Seasonal Planning and Content Strategy, you are a dynamic and creative digital leader on our cross-functional team who defines, executes & manages our global seasonal content strategy for Converse.com including;
- Work upstream with global teams to build alignment around product and brand stories by representing digital commerce in weekly Integrated Marketing Meetings to manage, translate and update the Global Seasonal Editorial Calendar to build alignment across geographies, performance marketing, social media and PR.
- Create and lead the digital product storytelling across the globe for Converse.com by helping align geography investments in partnership with global merchandising by translating the Digital Concept Map into a Digital Roadmap that includes mapping regular site refreshes and site content placement.
- Lead internal creative teams and agency resources in the creation of storytelling content – ensuring creative output aligns with objectives, achieves goals and delivers on time and budget.
- Partner and collaborate with the geography teams to ensure all product stories align against their business plans and marketplace activations.
- Host and lead seasonal brief meetings to inform cross-functional teams on the Seasonal Digital Roadmap and product stories inclusive of brand or retail moments.
- QA content throughout production to ensure alignment with marketing styles and key investments by geography.
- Serve as key point of contact to coordinate all global launch dates on inline and custom products, as well as special product launches, across all geographies with ongoing communication between global and geography teams.
- Hold regular meetings with regional partners to ensure each is tracking from an inventory/readiness perspective.
- Work closely with global analytics to measure and react to seasonal results based on key initiatives and KPI targets.
- Partner with global analytics and merchandising to recap seasonal initiatives and hindsight seasonal results based on planned product stories at a global level.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in content development, editorial strategy and/or digital marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to translate a consumer product assortment into meaningful content that will come to life across digital channels.
- High-level thinker and idea generator, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Solid analytical skills to gather key business/user insights and apply these learnings to create long-term vision for content.
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit.
- General understanding of UX, SEO and SEM is optimal.
- Ability to work in constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and improvements in process.
- Proven track record of leading projects from concept to completion, applying retail and editorial best practices.
- In addition, you should be passionate about at least one of the following: sneaker culture, streetwear, fashion/style, design, sports, or music. Ideally a few of them.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2pUFxjm