MOO Published: November 14, 2018
Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and based in the Boston office, the Marketing Associate will support customer segments, focusing on partnerships and events.
You will work with the Senior Marketing Manager in acquiring, growing, sustaining and inspiring these audiences and their need for all things MOO. You will be tasked with executing events & partnership planning & delivery, audience reporting and measurement and partner with the Senior Manager to identify new ways in which we can reach them. Along with the research team and the Senior Manager, you will also actively participate in research explorations to ensure our knowledge of these audiences is always up to date including but not limited to; where they hang (online and offline), similar services they use, key spaces and tools they use and their ever-evolving needs.
As Marketing Associate, you will be a passionate advocate for your customers representing their voice internally, working with the Senior Manager to ensure the cross-functional teams within MOO understand the audience and how we are reaching them. You will also be expected to build relationships with these customers, regularly meeting them to further understand their needs and how we can help.
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Regularly analyze, dissect and report on customer-driven growth metrics (cLTV, NPS etc) across your audience(s)
- Work alongside the Senior Manager and our Comms & CRM teams to execute a targeted strategy for your audience(s) across all owned & earned channels (i.e. social, video, content, email, etc.) to help move them through the purchase funnel, ensuring a consistent message is told across all touch points
- Work with the Performance Marketing teams to ensure paid for media activity is aligned to the needs of your audiences and we are telling a consistent message.
- Develop deep understanding of our products and capabilities to deliver exceptional partner collateral and special projects materials, and in addition help to identify key opportunities for product expansion to support your audience.
- Manage the day-to-day running of projects internally being the first point of call for other teams.
And specifically, as it relates to Events & Partnerships:
- Execute all elements of trade show/event production including suppliers, venues, logistics, staffing and partners
- Coordinate internal channel owners to ensure events/trade shows are amplified through key channels
- Manage partner portals and partner brand compliancy
- Report against event & partnership KPIs and monitor regularly, measuring and communicating results
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing strategic partners, working with MOO’s Sales and Support teams
- Produce all supporting communication collateral for events and other brand activations as required under the Senior Managers direction
- Create pitch decks for potential partners based on a deep understanding of their needs and wants aligning back to our product suite.
- Take ownership of the MOO booth(s) in partnership with external exhibit partner
- Place promotional product orders based on submitted/accepted forecast of individual event needs and provide correct shipping details for seamless delivery
- Maintain a list of all existing event collateral and promotional materials
- Partner with Commercial Print Business Manager to track inventory levels and ensure availability, coordinating reordering as necessary
- Report on each event through the KPIs, taking learnings and making recommendations to be taken into the next event planning cycle.
Your success will be measured by:
- Customer understanding
- Partnership development and associated metrics
- Event/Trade Show delivery and associated metrics
- Audience Customer satisfaction and Net Promoter score
- Customer retention and lifetime value for your segments vs targets
All About You:
- The right individual will be a strong project manager with evidenced experience in managing trade show/event and/or partnership planning and delivery.
- Minimum of 4 -6 years trade show and/or partnership marketing experience ideally in a company targeting the core audience groups
- Experience developing and executing creative marketing programs
- Proven track record in project management incl. event production
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through – you enjoy multitasking and have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- An ability and willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Meticulous planner, experienced in prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic business environment where evolving priorities and aggressive deadlines are the norm
Share our Values - Someone Who
- Can live MOO's MAKEIT values: Make it simpler, Always deliver delight; Keep it human; Every detail counts; Imagine it better; Tackle it together
- Illustrates a keen interest for MOO’s brand, products and opportunities.
- Possesses a positive, enthusiastic demeanor and sense of humor
- Enjoys cake in its various forms
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2Pu4f9C