Marketing Associate, Consumer Product Marketing
DraftKings Published: September 28, 2019
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A MARKETING ASSOCIATE:
- Support the CPM team in day-to-day project operations: meeting planning, meeting notes, and project tracking.
- Work with Consumer Insights team to submit research requests that inform brief/message development, creative team direction, and stakeholder alignment.
- Build/Assist in competitive research reports for Sportsbook and Casino verticals.
- Support the development of integrated marketing planning and creative development.
- Partner with Agency & legal to submit all marketing assets for regulatory approval.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience (internship experience is acceptable).
- Understanding of marketing channels (i.e. social, digital, broadcast, PR CRM).
- Knowledgeable, passionate sports fan with interests in fantasy sports and the Gaming/Sportsbook Industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating with various stakeholders on a team, often under challenging time constraints.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment while maintaining a results orientation.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2nz8Hqm