Your role and the team:
The Loyalty& Financing team is responsible for driving loyalty among Wayfair’s customers, aimed at growing our dominance in the online home shopping space. This team collaborates cross-functionally across Product, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, and Operations to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
As an Associate on this team, you will help grow both the loyalty & international financing programs by strategically executing cross-functional acquisition and retention marketing initiatives and by managing day to day program operations. The role includes owning the relationship with our in-house creative team, campaign set up, day to day management, and tracking of campaign performance. You will gain valuable marketing and general management experience in our fast-paced environment, and are positioned to make a significant and tangible impact. You will also work daily with the creative team and will need a strong eye towards design and copy.
At their core, our Associates are strong in both qualitative and quantitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Associates are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Execute high impact marketing projects to acquire new loyalty members
- Leverage on-site channels such as native placements, pages, media, etc.
- Leverage off-site channels such as display ads, emails, and direct mail
- Execute retention strategy to drive repeat business from existing loyalty members
- Partner with Channel Managers to set-up and configure advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Identify marketing, advertisement, and creative trends and best practices across North America and the EU, share cross-functionally, and incorporate into future design
- Creatively optimize ads across all campaigns, ensuring viewers are exposed to the strongest and most relevant messaging
- Write competitive, relevant and compelling ad creative to attract new customers and re-engage existing customers.
- Understand consumer, what they respond to and what resonates with them
- 0-3 years of experience in marketing, retail, ecommerce, consulting, or related fields
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other concentrations with management skills is preferred but not required
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Exceptional ability to manage competing priorities & timelines
- Strong design sense – while the creative team will develop and build the ads, the associate must have a strong creative perspective
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong ideas and the ability to voice them via written and verbal communication
- Ability to think ahead, tackle several projects simultaneously, and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization
- Comfort navigating a data-driven business environment
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- A tenacious desire to be impactful, to grow a business, and to learn
More information here: http://bit.ly/2P21BI6