Marketing Automation Specialist
As a key member of the Corporate Marketing team, you will own a customer database for a product portfolio and have a hands-on role in strategizing, building and executing automated digital marketing campaigns. Acting as a Marketing Automation expert, you will work within our marketing automation tool (Marketo). The successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with the program managers and other cross-functional team members to understand the business goals and make recommendations for optimized programs. The ideal candidate should have the desire to own projects, collaborate frequently, and work heavily in a marketing automation tool with the ability to lead and adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Automated Campaign Creation:
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign – all driving toward customer satisfaction and retention.
- Translate business requirements into campaign technical requirements and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Strategize, create, deploy, and monitor automated customer engagement marketing campaigns using Marketo, including email nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, as well as webinar and event programs.
- Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages.
- Maintain email promotional communication calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts.
- Align with Demand Generation Automation counterparts to ensure messaging and creative consistency throughout the customer journey.
- Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with other best practices.
- Own, update and optimize In-Product Messaging.
- Work closely with Product Team.
Data and Reporting:
- Analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Take ownership of your product portfolio’s customer database by regularly monitoring hygiene and performing ongoing data cleansing.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports with measurable outcomes.
- Help define and educate cross-functional team members on Automation’s impact on retention and KPIs.
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business.
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
- Own and optimize your product portfolio’s customer scoring model.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, utilizing Salesforce.com along with an automation tools.
- Experience optimally w/ Marketo, but could also be Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
- You are a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a desire to lead the projects you execute.
- You are innovative, driven, confident, organized and a high-energy team player.
- An understanding of email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management.
- HTML & CSS proficiency preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2RQqPud