Digital Marketing Manager
LogMeIn seeks a talented Digital Marketing Manager to design, deploy, manage and report on a broad range of awareness, consideration and demand generation initiatives for our Customer Engagement and Support line of business. We're looking for someone who understands the marketing mix and can execute effectively. The right fit is someone who learns quickly, can tackle hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities and brings them to the group's attention. Experience developing and driving online and digital programs is a must. This role reports to the Supervisor of Corporate Marketing and is an individual contributor role. This person works on multiple projects and should provide solutions to problems of limited to moderately complex scope.
- Partner with Demand Gen Marketing Programs Manager to build a full-funnel marketing plan to support product strategy including awareness and demand generation activities.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of Bold360’s global brand awareness and thought leadership programs through digital channels, spanning paid & organic social media, paid search, display, remarketing, and video campaigns.
- Focus on paid search globally and optimizing keywords, landing pages, and ad copy to align with business objectives
- Collaborate with international marketing managers to meet international targets and growth plans through digital programs and communicate results to key global stakeholders.
- Continuously measure lead quality and track marketing’s contribution to pipeline from digital programs.
- Closely align with marketing automation team to build and nurture a qualified lead database.
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive strategy to accurately target personas, bring product messaging to market, and build content maps that align to digital and awareness programs (including blogs, video, & social content)
- Manage budget appropriately, on time, and effectively across the marketing mix
- Proactively manage vendor and agency relationships to drive results in market and efficiencies in programs.
- Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional team and 3rd party partners to maintain a high standard across creative executions and lead quality.
- Deliver results of programs at all levels including; tracking measurement and monthly reporting of business results to analyze digital marketing’s impact on MQL and pipeline goals.
- 3+ years of direct experience creating and driving successful multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and articulate the context, outcomes, impact of the analysis to a diverse audience from executives to line-level employees
- Digital marketing experience including PPC
- Experience with inbound marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEOmoz, HubSpot, TweetDeck etc.)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- Experience marketing within a software/technology company is a must
- BA/BS required
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2FZsruu