Marketing Manager, Acquisition
HubSpot is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and execute global acquisition campaigns. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop acquisition channels and execute all aspects of creative content campaigns.
This role sits within a global acquisition team who work closely with sales, partner enablement, and external vendors. This role requires creativity, strong communication skills, resourcefulness, copywriting skills and a passion for technology.
You will work with various internal teams to innovate on channels such as video, SEO, paid marketing, and email to achieve your acquisition goals across each global region we support.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own campaigns from end-to-end; ideation, planning, execution, promotion and analysis on a variety of digital channels (including but not limited to social, video, SEO, web, blog, email and conversion assets.)
- Inspire how we acquire new users using the latest trends in tech and innovation
- Write copy and develop positioning for campaigns, displaying clear value to the market while optimizing the path to conversion
- Conduct constant measurement and campaign analysis to influence future campaign development with the goal of increasing performance.
- Serve as a primary point of contact with any external partners or vendors who will help deliver campaign assets.
- Identify key performance insights from campaigns and apply them to ongoing strategy in order to constantly drive optimization and goal attainment.
- Report on global campaign performance to the team manager.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion and drive for technology and innovation
- Have a proven track record coming up with creative campaign ideas and seeing complex projects through to the end
- Are agile and experimental learners, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals
- Have the ability to be hands-on, and are comfortable in driving both strategy and day-to-day execution
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2Tg2rix