Media Planning Supervisor
We are looking for a Media Planning Supervisor to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The candidate should have a strong background in digital media planning and be familiar with the required tools and practices in the industry. The candidate will oversee planners and assistant planners and report directly to the AMD and GMD on the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of digital media planning, including display, mobile, social and video and a level of comfort with related disciplines like analytics (reporting), trafficking/tagging, and billing/budgeting.
- Participate in and lead digital media planning activations and work with senior team members to set digital activation and negotiation strategies.
- Manages negotiations for high value and/or complex packages and foster strong relationships with media vendors.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies.
- Online media trafficking experience is preferred.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2EGslcl