Mobile Marketing Manager
The Mobile Marketing Manager is responsible for coordinating the go-to-market strategies for the company’s mobile offerings. S/he will optimize acquisition, engagement and retention strategies of our native apps. S/he will be responsible for tracking, analyzing and communicating results and insights internally.
- Generate downloads from the existing user base using owned channels
- Drive new installs from paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, Apple Ads, etc.)
- Monitor and improve app store rankings (App Store Optimization)
- Drive mobile analytics implementation, quality assurance, and reporting
- Work cross-functionally with the mobile development team on scoping, testing and launching new features
- Monitor mobile trends, best practices, and techniques
- Create, test, and launch push notification campaigns to drive engagement and improve conversions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the travel industry and proven success in generating new accounts and increasing existing business revenue.
- 3-5 years mobile marketing experience
- Experience in mobile analytics (Localytics, Flurry, Mixpanel, Firebase, etc)
- Experience managing/forecasting budgets and buying/targeting media for app downloads
- Understanding of web and app technology such as cookies, SDKs, APIs, tagging, WAPIs, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the travel industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2AQsOVd