New Business Specialist
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment, can hold your own with senior management and the varying agency departments and love juggling multiple projects? Are used to being challenged and having to think on your feet? Do you have a years’ experience within an agency under your belt? You want exposure to a growing global agency the entire agency?
As New Business Specialist you will be responsible for the way we sell the agency externally working across multiple industries. Working with the new business and wider agency teams you will focus on taking our RFI, RFP and pitch presentations to the next level.
- Support the end-to-end development and delivery of new business pitches and presentations
- Manages all logistics: appointments, pitch calendar, conference room bookings, etc.
- Responsible for populating RFIs and RFPs with existing standard responses, and then work with the New Business lead to agree which content is needed and who should write the response, brief the team, chasing responses, and editing all responses.
- Works closely with the Design team and production studio to book design/studio/edit resource and also brief printers on requirements.
- Responsible for intra-agency pitch brief/client background document
- Manages pitch calendar, new business reporting database
- Responsible for maintaining RFI response and case study library including writing new case studies in both presentation and prose format
- Maintains staff headshots and agency bios
- Serves as the agency point person for all credentials and updates agency “Fast Facts” on a quarterly basis
- 1 years of New Business experience, agency environment is preferred
- Project management - large and smaller scale
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written), is a fearless and active participant in group settings, and can interface with all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills; equally versatile in professional and creative writing and can adapt tone, style, grammar, vocabulary, etc. based on audience
- Understands the value of anticipation and proactivity and actively seeks opportunities to learn, grow, and produce
- Possesses well-honed project management skills – to ensure accurate delivery of projects on schedule
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Incredible attention to detail and double checking data – accuracy is critical
- Ability to work autonomously – self-starter
- Time management (schedules, timelines, task prioritization)
- Wants to be part of a fun, high-performing team who is a critical part of the success of the agency
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word, Keynote
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2FvneKu