Paid Search Specialist
The Paid Search Strategist will own strategy and implementation for one of Flight Centre’s brands (StudentUniverse) across paid platforms including Google, Bing, Baidu, and others. This role requires a strong understanding of Paid Search, as well as all aspects of performance marketing, to effectively drive day-to-day tactical execution of the strategy and meet steep expectations for channel growth and optimization.
- Manage, execute, and optimize Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
- Contribute a unique perspective and ideas to the overall account strategy.
- Consult and communicate strategy and opportunities to management.
- Build out reporting in Excel, Tableau, and/or Data Studio to track account performance.
- Deliver timely reporting and recommendations to Marketing division lead.
- Brainstorm & execute ideas for post-click opportunities and improvements for data tracking/handling to further enable PPC growth.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth and to identify new opportunities.
- Proactively investigate campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based on findings.
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Bid management towards CPA and/or ROAS targets.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of PPC experience as the primary job function
- Excel proficiency is required; job operates at an advanced level
- Strong, hands-on analytical experience
- Proven history of out-of-the-box PPC problem solving
- Experience in e-commerce and/or lead generation
- Experience in ROI and/or CPA optimization techniques
- Experience with large keyword sets is required
- Ability to manually adjust keyword bids without the use of automated tools
- Ability to design, analyze, and utilize results from A/B tests
- Comfort working with large datasets
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Google AdWords Certification
- Tableau, SQL, and HTML experience is a plus
- Travel experience is a plus
- Bachelors college degree is required
More information here: http://bit.ly/2IVxMCy