Performance Media Coordinator
The Performance Media Coordinator will work closely with our Media Strategy and Planning teams to develop effective paid search, paid social and eTail campaigns. Supporting the Performance Media Supervisors and Specialists with the day-to-day management their remit is to execute and optimize performance focused channels against specific client goals. This role focuses on paid search and paid social with a remit to develop, implement and optimize campaigns to drive ROI, ROAS and efficient paid media acquisition. This role requires an understanding of paid search, paid social and ecommerce, as well as of all aspects of performance marketing, to effectively drive day-to-day tactical execution of the campaigns and continually exceed client expectations. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to shift focus to different types of projects, proficient with Excel and be able to work productively with various team members with minimal supervision.
- Work with media planning team to help develop performance media strategies and plans for assigned clients
- Assist in the strategy development and execution for paid search, paid social and eTail campaigns.
- Execution of paid media marketing programs to meet client needs. Platforms include, but not limited to, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Amazon Marketing Services.
- Present paid search and social recommendations to clients
- Work with paid search, paid social and eTail platforms on QA, implementation and execution
- Manage implementation of program and strategy to ensure all timeframes and budgets are adhered to.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns to provide insights, recommendations and areas of opportunity.
- Facilitate billing reconciliation in conjunction with media team and finance department
- Manage multiple paid media budgets and forecasts for assigned client programs.
- Prepare, analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of performance-based programs.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Provide administrative support to create and produce presentation materials
- Prepare campaign reports for clients and work with media and channel teams on key insights from performance
- Assist in monitoring client campaigns on a daily basis, to ensure all programs are running according to contract
- Consistently demonstrate thought leadership in search, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Assist in competitive analyses – brand positioning, product portfolio & pricing, distribution channels, current media landscape and marketing mix.
- Self-motivated & ability to work autonomously
- Ability to stay current on marketing trends, new opportunities, and industry changes
- Successfully fulfill the client’s strategy by creating clear deliverables and recommendations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- BA in Marketing or related field
- Possess an understanding of digital media channels and digital marketing
- Experience managing campaigns with Google & Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon is a plus
- Experience with paid media platforms like Search Ads 360, DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Kenshoo or Marin is a plus
- AdWords Certification (Fundamentals & Advanced) and Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus
- 1+ years previous experience of paid advertising a plus, preferably in an Agency environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail
- Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing
- Knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram, DoubleClick Search and DCM a plus
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2ocFX7l