Product Marketing Manager
dataxu is actively shaping the future of TV as it goes digital, helping marketing & media professionals use data to improve their advertising. Our software empowers you to connect with real people across all channels, including TV, capturing consumers’ attention when and where it matters most. With 8 offices around the world, we’re here to help power your business forward. Discover what you + our software can do at www.dataxu.com.
dataxu is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience developing go-to-market strategy, product messaging, and full funnel marketing programs to support advanced TV initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working with several cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales and Corporate Marketing, to help drive and inform positioning in the marketplace ultimately resulting in category leadership. This person must be comfortable developing product marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, and acting as the core driver responsible for dataxu’s advanced TV positioning in market. This person will ideally have a deep interest and understanding of topics related to advanced TV.
On the Job
- Join a team of Product Marketers bringing dataxu’s advanced TV solutions to market, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing
- Develop messaging hierarchy and roadmap for dataxu’s advanced TV offerings including customer segmentation and competitive analysis
- Coordinate with multiple departments including Product Management, Sales, Corporate Marketing, and Marketplace to manage go-to-market activities
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies designed to acquire new business
- Work with Inside Sales team to create and deploy strategic demand generation programs
- Produce content for advanced TV offerings including upper funnel assets (whitepapers, website content, social shares, etc.) and sales enablement collateral (pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, videos, etc.)
- At least 6 years of experience with product marketing for TV or SaaS technology companies
- An understanding of the advertising ecosystem and major players
- Experience working within a Marketing Solutions or Product Marketing team
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product Management teams
- Experience in developing marketing messaging for advertising or SaaS technologies
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects
- Advanced TV experience preferred including connected TV, OTT, streaming, etc.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2CwqbrL