Public Relations Manager
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings Communications team is growing rapidly and looking for a proactive Public Relations Manager in either New York or Boston. As a member of the Corporate Communications Department, this Manager will play a crucial role in managing team members. You’ll help to generate positive media coverage for DraftKings that delivers on brand messaging and objectives.
What you’ll do as a Public Relations Manager:
- Manage day-to day media relations, messaging development, and strategic planning for DraftKings globally.
- Form effective relationships with business unit heads to ensure the development of integrated PR plans.
- Oversee DraftKings’ Media Associate and Senior Media Associate, serving as the point of contact with PR agency and consultants while managing timelines and deliverables accordingly.
- Develop ongoing communications plans to support key brand efforts, launches, announcements, and promotions.
What skills you will use:
- 7-9 years of experience at PR Agency or in-house.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or journalism, or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Relevant media contacts and experience managing relationships with media on a global level.
- Manage development process—strategy/plan development, briefing & successful execution.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2Siqtfz