We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
The Senior Copywriter will be a member of the Brand & Creative team. You will develop campaigns and creative executions across channels to build the DraftKings brand. There’s an entrepreneurial spirit behind everything we do here and you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry.
What you’ll do as a Senior Copywriter:
- Partner with Art Directors to develop conceptual ideas/themes for DraftKings.
- Write copy for channels, including Broadcast, Digital, Social, OOH, and CRM.
- Develop ideas for brand experiences, activations, and events.
- Strike the balance between brand and acquisition/retention messaging.
- Contribute to the New Media team’s creation of daily content.
What skills you will use:
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience developing award-winning creative ideas for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Agency experience is a plus.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2HPdHks