The Marketing Department in Northeastern University’s Office of External Affairs is looking for a dynamic, creative, highly collaborative Senior Copywriter to produce content as the Marketing team rolls out new brand messaging across the enterprise.
The role of the Senior Copywriter will be to help bring that messaging alive—through smart, creative copy, articles, and other content that aligns with marketing goals.
S/he will be part of a team of brand storytellers, working closely with a Content Marketing Manager and other staff writers and copywriters and supported by a central marketing team of graphic designers, digital designers, developers, and analytics. Content types and channels will be driven by marketing goals, and will range from copywriting for high-level messages to articles to blogs to copy for more visual content.
In this role, the Senior Copywriter will:
• Become immersed in Northeastern’s messaging, brand tone, and audiences.
• Generate and pitch content and story ideas for a variety of audiences and channels.
• Develop relationships with story sources across the university.
• Write and edit—producing smart, creative marketing content of the highest quality and always with an open mind toward feedback.
• Collaborate with content strategists and designers to find the best way to marry story and digital design.
• Pitch in to top-edit and help manage external writers and marketing content producers.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2DBZuU6