Manager, Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy, Manager – Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Social Strategy, Manager/Associate Director you’ll be responsible for developing social strategies and managing the social content for multiple lines of business.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Developing smart social and content strategies for clients
- Sourcing, planning and executing social programs
- Creating and executing influencer strategies
- Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
- Keeping a firm pulse on what’s trending within social, platform usage, and user mindsets within each social channel to inform insight building and audience research
- Building strong relationships across departments, including Creative, Data and Analytics, Media and Account / Project Management
- Proactively identifying opportunities to strengthen the client’s business
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 4 to 8 years of digital experience in influencer marketing, advertising, newsroom or content fields—if you have social and / or creative experience, even better
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
- Excellent research and strategy skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2lQ4NZD