Senior Marketing Associate, CRM
We’re looking for…
The Senior Associate, CRM will be responsible for managing key lifecycle marketing programs and tactics for the Rue Gilt Groupe brand to maximize customer engagement and profitability. They will help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our member growth and retention initiatives to increase the quantity and quality of our buyers and support the overall growth of the business. The successful candidate will bring a blend of art and science to drive member centric programs.
What you’ll accomplish...
- Work with strategic partners to design, test and execute member-centric campaigns and tactics to support key lifecycle strategies, incorporating elements such as audience targeting, offer strategy and creative testing to drive member behavior across channels
- Collaborate with key partners including marketing operations, analytics, creative and technology to drive efficient program delivery with successful outcomes
- Direct audience segmentation, queries, selection and creation for campaigns
- Develop business cases and forecasts for new and evolving programs and tactics to support resource and budget needs
- Measure campaign effectiveness, while also analyzing continuously for optimization
- Leverage best practices to design, implement and optimize consistent testing strategies across audiences, offers and creative
- Conduct regular program reporting and provide insights and recommendations to management and key partners
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 3+ years of CRM / consumer marketing campaign development and management
- 3+ years of digital / e-commerce marketing experience
- Ability to drive digital strategic thinking, marketing and business growth across a complex organization
- Strong data / analytics skills including both program analysis using business reporting tools and financial forecasting / analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing external relationships with partners and vendors
- Ability to influence diverse, high-level stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint (or Google versions thereof) and Outlook.
- Ability to manage both large and small projects, simultaneously, with strong attention to detail and flawless execution
- Tableau experience a plus
- Ability to navigate in a fast pace and multi matrixed organization
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2Mc7oGw