Social and Digital Content Designer
The John Hancock Brand Marketing team is searching for a Social and Digital Content Designer to be embedded into the Digital Content & Strategy team.
You are a highly energized and nimble content creator. You are social/mobile/digital first in all things. You are part designer, part animator, part conceptual. You are constantly scrolling through social feeds and sending/sharing/tagging great content with your peers and friends. You know what thumb-stopping content looks and feels like. And the best part, you are able to create all of it in the style of any brand thrown your way.
- Oversee the design aesthetic of all social content - working with the larger creative team to insure all content is on brand.
- Work closely with content team to ensure consistent and delightful design across all social content.
- Working alongside the content team to create cross-channel content in support of ongoing campaigns and initiatives
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitors as well as outside the industry – pulling in intel as inspiration.
This job description does not represent a comprehensive listing of job duties that are required of the employee performing this role.We reserve the right to change duties or assign additional duties at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s in Art or similar
- 2-4 years of experience creating stellar social and digital content
- Photography chops necessary
- Design skills that flex from formal (e.g. corporate brand) to lifestyle (e.g. “cool” brand) in an instant
- B2C marketing experience a plus, at agency or on brand side
- Intermediate animation and video editing experience required
- A love and appreciation for all things social media (paid and organic)
- A constant hunger for improving the quality of content for our partners, and the content you create
- Always pushing and trying new designs and content styles
- Ahead of the curve as it relates to new social features and tech
- A true team player who can flex types of working styles depending on team and brand
- Highly collaborative and fully invested in doing award-winning work
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2RAbFV0