Social Creative Content Manager
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Write creative briefs for internal and external creatives to execute
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects within quick timelines
- Track budgets
- Ensure concepts meets expectations, guidelines, and strategy
- Ideate creative executions for PUMA social assets around shoe drops, apparel drops, events, celebrities, influencers, athletes, etc.
- Project manage creative projects from the brainstorming stage to delivery of assets
- Collaborate with different business units inside PUMA to develop social creative that meet their needs
- Ensure delivery of assets to relevant teams including regional social media account managers
- Identify and reach out to new creators for PUMA to use
- Stay up to date on social media content trends
- 5 years of experience working in digital media in project management, content development, or similar role
- The candidate is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about sports, sneakers, culture, and digital entertainment distribution; publishers, production companies etc.
- Strong knowledge of the production process
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Experience with digital photography and videography preferred
- Solutions orientated thinker
- Position involves working nights/weekends and a flexible schedule
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2Sm6okv