Social Media Manager
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
Toast is seeking a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our social platforms. You will own all social media channels and be in charge of building out sub-accounts under the Toast brand. You’ll also serve as a key stakeholder on campaigns, collaborating closely with Content, Design, Marketing, Recruiting and PR teams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the social media landscape with a clear track record of driving marketing leads and brand affinity. He or she is strategic and analytical, comfortable using data to inform decisions but also highly creative and resourceful. He or she will be an excellent communicator with strong, succinct writing skills, able to easily and authentically adopt a brand's voice. You'll be expected to work independently and proactively, able to work within an entrepreneurial environment and support multiple projects at once.
What you'll do:
- Define & drive the strategy to grow audiences and user engagement for Toast on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other emerging channels, with a tailored approach for each.
- Develop & implement new strategic initiatives to drive 2-way conversations with travelers in social channels, including but not limited to, influencer programs, driving and leveraging user-generated content, and sweepstakes / contests.
- Create engaging, clickable, shareable social content that encourages virality and ensures the brand remains a top-of-mind source of restaurant inspiration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners in Content, Marketing, PR, and CRM to create, support, and execute content and campaigns to support key Marketing initiatives
- Determine, monitor, and report on all social channel goals. Apply any data-driven insights to optimize each channel strategy accordingly.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure that designs clearly communicate our objectives and meet our goals for improving customer satisfaction and/or driving marketing leads down the funnel.
- Serve as the voice of the restauranteur; articulate analytical & qualitative learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3-5 years experience in a related role or in agency with a strong portfolio.
- Demonstrated track record of developing organic content & programs that drive measurable audience growth and user engagement across multiple social channels.
- Experienced brand storyteller with a passion for developing innovative, compelling creative across photography, copy, and video; able to adapt creatively per channel.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and business analytics; able to translate data insights into optimized, strategic, and compelling content.
- Experience in managing to a set budget & maximizing return on spend.
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with variety of teams.
- Eye for visual design; has a high bar for development of beautiful content
- Possess exceptional writing skills and pay close attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- High degree of comfort communicating insights and presenting results to leadership
- Highly resourceful, with creative problem-solving skills that focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking.
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit; scrappy and proactive, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs / processes.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills, requiring minimal supervision.
Apply on company site here: http://bit.ly/2FnvZ80